NEW Ping G430 Max 10K Driver
Custom Fit Options: Est 3 - 4 Working Days Lead Time
Standard Options: Next Day Delivery Available
Ping G430 MAX 10K Driver
The G430 MAX 10K is PING’s straightest and highest MOI driver to date, eclipsing the 10,000 g-cm2 combined moment of inertia threshold first surpassed by the G400 MAX five years earlier. Three main visible technologies and differences distinguish the G430 MAX 10K: A fixed back weight, a larger head profile, and a Carbonfly Wrap on the crown.
The fixed back weight allows for the record-setting MOI as it drives mass down and back to increase forgiveness and optimize the center of gravity position, lowering spin and ensuring ball speed preservation across the clubface for added distance. The heavier backweight (28g) is in part achieved by weight savings of 5g from the carbon crown (13g fully installed) to create a powerful combination of accuracy and distance to meet the performance needs of all golfers -- from tour professionals to everyday golfers.
The shallower and thinner forged face is optimized for more flexing to ensure faster ball speeds and relies on Spinsistency, a variable roll radius innovation, to optimize spin across the face for added distance.
PING’s biggest head profile to date maximizes the USGA-allowable heel-toe and front-back dimensions while staying within the 460cc volume limit. This eye-pleasing shape helps square the golfer to the target and inspires the confidence to hit longer, straighter tee shots.
The Carbonfly Wrap also helps produce a slightly louder, less muted impact experience in the larger profile head.
• 28g fixed backweight positions the center of gravity lower, deeper to create PING’s most accurate, forgiving and lowest spinning 460cc driver to date
• Carbonfly Wrap crown weighs 13g fully installed and saves 5g of weight to help lower the CG and increase MOI
• Thinner, shallower forged face optimized for more flexing, ball speed and distance
• Spinsistency, a variable face roll radius, optimizes spin, contributes to added distance
• Biggest head profile to date allows for record-setting MOI and inspires confidence to hit longer, straighter drives
• Sound is less muted, slightly louder than G430 MAX for powerful sensation
• Lightweight Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel allows adjustability of +- 1.5° to dial in ideal ball flight
• G430 HL (High Launch) build (18g backweight) available in all lofts for slower-swing-speed golfers
Find out more - visit PING website.
We are an authorised retailer for this brand. This means that you can be assured in receiving official products with a manufacturer warranty.
Ping G430 Max 10K Golf Driver
PING's straightest and highest MOI driver to date
Introducing the Colour Coding System. This system distinguishes the lie angle of the club with a colored dot in the cavity.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
You may also like
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.