NEW Ping G430 Max 10K HL Driver
Custom Fit Options: Est 3 - 4 Working Days Lead Time
Standard Options: Next Day Delivery Available
Ping G430 MAX 10K HL Driver
You might be swinging a club that’s too heavy, meaning you’re not generating sufficient clubhead speed and ball velocity to hit the ball as far as you’d like with consistency. Introducing the G430 HL (High Launch) build, a new full-set custom option for slower-swing-speed golfers. Custom engineered with lighter head weights, shaft and grip, the overall system is lighter so you’ll swing faster and generate more ball speed for higher-launching, longer-carrying shots across the entire set.
G430 HL Drivers
The MAX 10K, MAX and SFT models utilise lighter backweights (19g in MAX 10K, 11g in MAX and SFT), the PING Alta Quick shaft and a lighter grip to deliver more ball speed with extreme forgiveness. The shaft length is 46" to promote maximum distance. In testing, slower-swing-speed players gained on average nine yards with the HL build.
PING’s biggest head profile to date maximizes the USGA-allowable heel-toe and front-back dimensions while staying within the 460cc volume limit. This eye-pleasing shape helps square the golfer to the target and inspires the confidence to hit longer, straighter tee shots.
The Carbonfly Wrap also helps produce a slightly louder, less muted impact experience in the larger profile head.
Custom-Built For Speed
Comprising the new lightweight PING Alta Quick shaft in two flexes, Lamkin UTx Lite grip, and lighter backweights, the overall build is approximately 15% lighter than a build with Alta CB Black SR.
• Carbonfly Wrap crown weighs 13g fully installed and saves 5g of weight to help lower the CG and increase MOI
• Thinner, shallower forged face optimized for more flexing, ball speed and distance
• Spinsistency, a variable face roll radius, optimizes spin, contributes to added distance
• Biggest head profile to date allows for record-setting MOI and inspires confidence to hit longer, straighter drives
• Sound is less muted, slightly louder than G430 MAX for powerful sensation
• Lightweight Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel allows adjustability of +- 1.5° to dial in ideal ball flight
• G430 HL (High Launch) build (18g backweight) available in all lofts for slower-swing-speed golfers
Find out more - visit PING website.
We are an authorised retailer for this brand. This means that you can be assured in receiving official products with a manufacturer warranty.
Ping G430 Max 10K HL Golf Driver
High Launching with Maximum Forgiveness
Introducing the Colour Coding System. This system distinguishes the lie angle of the club with a colored dot in the cavity.
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
You may also like
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.